Our Training Center Offers...
Attention Training for:
- ADHD, Learning Disabilities
- Age-related cognitive decline
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Memory impairment
- Migraine headaches
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sleep Dysregulation
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Peak Performance Training...
- Team sports
- Corporate Executives
- Individuals who would like to enhance performance levels
Attention-related learning difficulties affect an estimated 3-5% of children and adolescents, and costs more that $3 billion
It is now believed that 70% of children do NOT outgrow problems associated with these difficulties.
Among these are:
- Short Attention Spans
- Frequent Distractibility
- Poor Retention of Details
- Frequent Boredom
- Sudden Outbursts of Verbal and Physical Aggression
- Limited Skill in Problem Solving and Verbal Memory
Neurofeedback, or EEG Biofeedback is a learning process that reinforces the brain's ability to improve the production of beneficial brainwaves, which make function, learning and performance easier. Neurofeedback has been referred to as "gymnastics" or "exercises" for the brain. It is voluntary regulation of brainwave activity, which is a learned response for Brain Stabilization.
Neurofeedback is a method of training the brain to improve itself by letting the user know more clearly what the brain is doing from moment to moment. The user learns what needs to be done to concentrate and relax efficiently and easily utilizing video feedback through sight and sound.
Significant Improvements in...
- Ability to focus, stay on task and relax
- Impulsive control
- Non-productive behavior
- Capacity for handling stress and frustration
- More age-appropriate behavior
- Speech and verbal expression
- Legibility of handwriting
- Classroom behavior
- Test scores and school work
- An average increase of 10 IQ points
- Coordination (sports)
- Organization skills
- Bed wetting problems
- Sleep disorders
We use a PC program which is based on the latest advances in NASA neurofeedback technology, neuroimaging studies, and recent NASA and Air Force research on brainwaves of peak performing NASA pilots and B2 bomber pilots.